Sign up to gain access to free to low cost attorneys, consultation on legal documents-forms-court orders, guidance on filling out VA forms, mediation and much more
Veteran's court was established in Phoenix, AZ to support and ensure participating veterans rehabilitation rather than harsh punitive penalties for offense's in court. Although it is a second chance as a "thank you for your service" it is not to be mistaken as a get out of jail free card. The objective of veteran's court is to address the possible originating problem of life situations that may have led to veteran's action's in violating the law.
Outside Phoenix fill out interest card we'll help!
Veteran's court is a collaboration of veteran's and mentors in the legal profession, support services, local agencies, State and Federal agencies, and the Department of Veteran's Affairs and Arizona State Department of Veteran's Services. The mission is to reduce recidivism, rehabilitate, and prepare veteran's to get their lives back on the right side of the law.
Regardless of military discharge, under misdemeanor violation's or having a legal docket initiated in Supreme Court all veteran's are encouraged to apply.
Participating Prosecutor Offices review facts and/or criminal history. Contested violations are not eligible. If accepted: Case plan designed with court team, court appointed Attorney will be assigned to assist veteran, directives given by Judge for self-improvement to be completed by next court date, and veteran cooperates with mentors, counselors, VJO's. Once complete with no additional violations accrued, clean, and back on track the veteran 'may' earn a reduced sentence charge's or even dismissal of all charges.
140 East Fifth Street, 3rd Floor, Tempe, Arizona 85281
300 Washington Street, 6th Floor, Phoenix, Arizona 85003
Scottsdale City Court (480) 312-2442
Gilbert Municipal Court (480) 635-7800
Chandler Municipal Court (480) 782-4700
Paradise Valley Municipal Court (480) 404-7000
Fountain Hill Municipal Court (480) 816-5103
Carefree - Cave Creek Consolidated Court (480) 488-1689
Mesa Municipal Court (480) 644-2255
1. To find out more, apply by filling out a Medi8solutions form, scan and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org (pictures accepted)
2. We can help you with questions either over phone or webcam (Skype/zoom)
3. We are not directly part of veteran's court but we can refer you to the right source at courthouse (no guaranteed acceptance)
4. Acceptance will come from the courthouse team and only veteran's court.
*All veteran related services by Medi8solutions are FREE!
1. Develop a critical life map by an expert using a VPMTA to successfully reintegrate
2. One-on-one consulting and initiate IVECP Individual Veteran Education Career Plan
3. If interested, assistance in education assessments, college enrollment, and financial aid coaching for a degree program or vocational trade.
4. Resume build-up and mock interviews to prepare for potential employers
See our mediation and conflict disputes page. For lawyer or legal assistance referrals click on our Legalshield page. Our goal is to connect veterans with free to low cost services much as possible.
© Trademark 2019 Medi8solutions, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Disclosure, privacy & confidentiality policies see menu
Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our policies